Sunday, November 9, 2008

Holiday Gifts

Only 45 more shopping days 'til Christmas!
(Can you believe it?!)
I attempted to shop at the mall today, but it was so crowded that I got frustrated and left!
Skelton Photography can be your one stop shop for Holiday Shopping! :)

Skelton Photography gift certificates are available in any amount and make great gifts.

Below is an ornament I had made last year of Maggie's 1st Christmas.
I can't wait to take her picture this year and have new ornaments made!
These ornaments make great gifts-Martha (Maggie's Nana) has had her ornament out all year.
Choose your favorite image from your session and have an ornament for the tree.

Pendant necklaces and key chains are also available with your favorite image from this year's session. Please contact me if you are interested!
denise@skeltonphotography.com
615.804.0925

No comments: