Thursday, February 5, 2009

Win a Lifestyle Family Session

My school-Ridgeview Elementary-is having a PTO Winterfest this Saturday (the 7th) from 12-4pm. There will be food, games, and best of all-a basket auction. Each class is able to have up to 5 baskets-with ALL MONEY from the baskets going to OUR CLASSROOMS! This is HUGE!
Of course, my class is doing 5 baskets! The baskets we have are: Polka Dot Fun (comes in a super cute Polka Dot bag with all kinds of girlie stuff and gift certificates to different places), Par For the Course (awesome golfing basket!), Ultimate Sports Basket (with ALL KINDS of tickets and sports paraphernalia), Mountain Getaway (2 Nights to Sugar Mountain Ski & Country Club), & Capturing Your Life, One Moment at a Time-Can you guess what that is?! - 1 lifestyle family session (& other fun stuff). If you want to see a full list of what is in each basket, click HERE.
Now's your chance to get that lifestyle family session you have been wanting AND help out our classroom fund! The money will be used for wonderful things like books, learning materials, and much needed classroom items.
And because every post needs a picture, and I can't post pictures of my students.........Here's a photo from The Day I Learned I Was Not Destined to be an Olympic Skier (you can see more pictures on my Facebook page by clicking that link). I have had wonderful snow days 3 days this week-Wesley had a snow day yesterday too, so we went to Sugar Mountain to ski! (Yes, it was my first time, and I spent a LOT of time on my tush!)

No comments: