Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sweet Baby Cameron-So Big!


I was so excited to get to see Sweet Baby Cameron again! He has gotten SO big since our last session. I can't wait until his 1st Birthday Party. I have a feeling that it might be a big to do.....hmmm. :)


Travis & Katy love Cameron so much. It is very evident just by watching them watch him.

Sweet baby hands.

One of my favorites.

After Travis left, Katy wanted to take Cameron to play at their neighborhood playground.

Travis & Katy, I hope you enjoy your slideshow. Your full gallery is coming soon!
As I mentioned in the sneak peek, new photographer Amanda Scandlyn joined me for this shoot. If you are a new photographer or someone who just wants to learn a little more about photography, email me and we can talk about how you can spend a day with me too.
Enjoy Amanda's images in her slideshow.

No comments: