Monday, November 2, 2009

McMurray Family Session 2009 Edition Part 2 {Johnson City Tennessee Lifestyle Family Photography}

I had such a great time with the McMurray Family on Friday! We went to the pumpkin patch and enjoyed a hayride, animals, pumpkins, and lots of FUN!

I caught this sweet moment of Carson and Tina on the hayride.
I have no idea why this image isn't big....I have tried and tried. Imagine it big, okay? :)

The pumpkin patch has way fun slides!

I can't believe how big Miss Caylee has gotten!


Chad runs marathons............and I think the family likes to run!


Carson has gotten so big. And he still loves me! Tina posted this on her blog on Saturday after soccer pictures:
When I told Carson it was picture day, he wanted to know if Denise was taking the pictures (our session with her was the night before). He said, "Mom, I want Denise to take our pictures. She lets me play and take my picture. I don't have to stand and smile."
I know he's standing and smiling, but I totally didn't tell him to do it!

Right after this fun moment:

Carson grabbed Caylee and said, "This is my sister. You have to be gentle with her!"

McMurray Family, I LOVE you!

Enjoy your slideshow & full gallery!

1 comment:

Tina said...

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! What a blessing!!! We are so proud!!!!! One of my favorites is of us running. You captured our lives PERFECTLY! WOW! WOW! WOW!