Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Yes, I'm still here!

I know it has been awhile since the last post and just wanted to let you know that EXCITING NEWS is coming! I can't say exactly what yet, but next week there will be a new post with some exciting new features to Skelton Photography!
For this week's exciting news--new business cards arrived today! :) If you know someone who might be interested in portraits, I'd be glad to pass some cards your way so you may help spread the news.
It's not too early to be thinking about doing some spring pictures! (With this fabulous spring weather we're having, we could do some this week...) I have talked with several different families about setting up a portrait session. If you are interested, please contact me now so that we will be able to set a date.
I have been toying with Easter picture ideas too. If you would like to have your child's Easter picture made outside, possibly with some cute little baby chicks, let me know!
Email me at denise@skeltonphotography.com !

No comments: