Monday, March 24, 2008

The Rotella Family

Remember these sweet boys? Here is the post for their session in the fall. Can you believe how much little Parker has grown?! I guess that's what babies do. I was in Murfreesboro for the weekend a couple of weeks ago and Teresa asked if I had time to do a session of her boys. When she asked, I had a session scheduled for Friday evening, a cattle show and sale (including getting up at 4:30 a.m.) all day Saturday and then we were to head to Cleveland. My Friday evening session canceled and I headed over to see how much Parker had grown! We had a great time. Teresa, thanks so much for letting me photograph your boys again. You know how much I love them! Enjoy your sneak peek and slideshow link at the bottom.

This boy has gotten SO big!


Sweet boys!

You MUST, MUST, MUST click back HERE and see the difference since last fall's session.

My personal favorite-I love how Parker looks amazed! Collin was reading in a very silly voice and was cracking everyone up.



Click HERE to see The Rotella Family Slideshow.
Click HERE to view all of the images when they are ready.

No comments: