Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Riley {Gallatin, Tennessee Wedding Photography]

Two weeks ago, we were able to join Stephanie, Sam, and their family and friends for their beautiful wedding day.
The wedding and reception were held at The Baber House in Gallatin. This location was absolutely beautiful!

Stephanie's mom, Diane, is a kindergarten teacher. Two of her teacher friends did all of the flowers and decorating. They were unbelievable! I know Diane and Stephanie were so thankful for their help on the big day. Teachers are multi-talented, you know! :)

I LOVE this image Brittany got of Stephanie's dress.

Comfort is important! Stephanie and her bridesmaids had some Old Navy flip flops for the big day!

I love this image of Stephanie, her mom, Diane, and her bridesmaids getting ready. They had so much fun!

Stephanie and Sam decided to have a First Look (images on their sneak peek), which you know I love. We had oodles of time to get important wedding day portraits, relax, and prepare for the ceremony.



Stephanie and her dad, Jack, were very emotional as they came down the aisle.


The ceremony was short and sweet! :) Brittany started out at the front and zipped around and up to the balcony for some shots. I was afraid she wasn't going to have time to make it up there. I am glad she did. I love having a wide view of the ceremony.


Stephanie and Sam had a cute idea for favors. Everybody loves candy!

The cakes were delicious and from Publix.

The guys were cracking up me when they went to decorate the car. They said I was giving them "writer's block," so I took a couple pictures and left them alone.


These balloons were in the car and Stephanie and Sam couldn't fit!

Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Riley!! Enjoy your slideshow! The full gallery will be up in a few days.

No comments: