Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's the Great Pumpkin, Maggie Skelton! {Cleveland Tennessee Lifestyle Photography}

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown is on television tonight. I decided it was about time you saw pictures from Maggie's pumpkin patch adventure this year!
As soon as we arrived at Guthrie Farms, Maggie saw this hay bale decorated as a spider. She said, "Yook! It's a spider bacuum cleaner!"

When we went to the petting barn, Maggie waved and greeted every animal.


She sure loves her Papa......and I think he might love her too! Just a little.

Maggie found a long blade of grass to tickle Papa.

Then, he tickled her. I have a whole series of this-I LOVE them!
Then, Maggie decided to tickle the calf......and all it wanted was to eat the grass.

Fun times with Uncle Wesey!
Here's a little slideshow of our fun trip to the pumpkin patch!
I hope you all have a great Halloween! Friday I don't have school and we are doing the McMurray family session at a pumpkin patch!

1 comment:

Tina said...

And the McMurray family is very excited about the session. One member of the McMurray family went out to the farm today to scope out photo spots! :o)