Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Candace & Josh


Candace was my student teacher in the fall. I will be documenting Candace & Josh's big day in April. Josh came into town recently for their wedding shower and Valentine's Day. Of course, we made some time for a session! I LOVE when my couples get all decked out for a session! Josh wore his Navy uniform since he won't be wearing it at the ceremony in April and he even brought Candace some flowers. :) Love it!

I am totally in love with all of these! :)



Congratulations, guys! I can't wait til the big day in April! Enjoy your slideshow!

1 comment:

waitingforryder said...

These are so pretty!!!! I love the city backgrounds, too! I don't see those as much in your pictures, but I think it's gorgeous, and it goes really well with his uniform and her beautiful coat (and she is amazingly beautiful even though it looks very cold!). I'll be so excited to see their wedding pictures, and I don't even have the pleasure of knowing them!