Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Inman Family


Wesley & I met Craig, Carolyn, & Madison at Strikers Winery in Athens on Saturday. The whole day was set up by Jessica (Wesley's cousin's wife)--she lined up three families to meet us for pictures. What a great cousin, huh?! The Inmans were the first ones of the day and the sun was SO bright. I was very nervous about how things were going to work out, but I am INCREDIBLY pleased with the results.
Inman Family, thanks so much for being patient with us as Welsey & I explored for a few minutes since we'd never been there before and for being our guinea pigs! I can't wait for you to see your slideshow and all of your images. Here's your sneak peek!




This is my all-time favorite of our session! Pretty good for sitting on a pokey wooden seat for 30 seconds, don't you think Miss Madison?!

1 comment:

Julie said...

GREAT JOB DENISE!! I LOVE how these turned out!!! Hope you have a GREAT Halloween tomorrow!