Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Johnson Girls & Mr. Thomas

Last Friday I got to play with a bunch of girls and their cousin, a sweet boy named Thomas, at Oaklands Mansion in Murfreesboro. You'll remember these girls from our spring session and the Easter lamb pictures. Alicia is the literacy coordinator at my old school and I miss her SO much--and I miss seeing these girls. Sweet Makenzie is in my friend Anna's class-they are growing so fast. It was hard getting a group shot with 3 little bitty ones. Poor Macey & Makenzie were so good at smiling and waiting for the other three to take some interest in the camera! They did such a great job.

The only way we could get all of the girls on the blanket at the same time was to convince McKenna that Momma needed to kiss her feet!

Cute little Makenzie

We got some really beautiful shots of Macey.

Good ol' Mr. Thomas who was not the least bit interested in being out of Mommy's hands. So, we took these while he sat on the edge of her knees and he was as happy as could be!

McKenna was all about wearing the big girls' shoes. She wore Alicia's or Macey's the whole time and kept saying, "My shoes, my shoes."

This may be my favorite one of the day.

Madison's faces crack me up. She's such a doll-either super serious or a huge smile.

Right at the end Makenzie put this chair up and put the pumpkins around her and said, "Momma, someone could sit in the chair and take a picture." When I went to take her picture she said, "I don't know how I come up with these things." We may have a future photographer on our hands. :)

We ended with a little game of Duck, Duck, Goose.

Thanks for hanging up with me! Enjoy your slideshow.

1 comment:

anna said...

these are so good! it's easy to take great pictures when you have such adorable subjects and wonderful ideas! love 'em!