Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'm Lovin' Aunthood


Being an aunt has got to be the greatest thing ever.....at least the greatest thing ever yet for me. I was editing a few pictures from the last time we were visiting sweet Maggie. Her expression in these just crack me up. I had to share. Isn't she precious?!


Maggie's Nana got her the "If the Tiara fits" shirt. Luckily we got pictures of her wearing the shirt because it was fitting a little tight and that will probably be the only time she wears it!

You may notice my shorter hair. When we were in Cleveland, I went to the wonderful and amazing Amy at Salon V. She's a good friend of our family and a great hair girl; if you need one--give her a call. She cut 8 inches off-which I donated to Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths and then chopped some more to style it. **My wonderful friend Anna referred me to the Pantene donation after she did it this summer.** If you are interested in donating your hair (or know someone who is), check out their site. I liked that they only require 8 inches--10 would have been TOO much for me. Enjoy pics from the whole hair cutting event from my Facebook album, here.

**Edited to add the ** sentence!**

2 comments:

anna said...

love love love the new do! you forgot to mention you were referred by your wonderful friend anna! lol

McKenzie said...

We love your haircut and Maggie is adorable.