Sunday, January 6, 2008

2007 Highlights

Now that 2007 is over and 2008 has begun, I wanted to take a look back and see what all I have done over the past year. 2007 was the first "real" year for Skelton Photography. It has been amazing to see how much my business has grown since last January. While this is still not my full-time job, it has become a pretty productive something to do "on the side." I still love photographing your families and taking a glimpse into your lives for the short time I spend with you. It has been so fun to hang out with our friends and family and meet new people and see their lives through the lens of my camera. I was going to post one image from each 2007 session in this post, but I decided it was too hard to choose ONE image in most cases and that it would be WAY too long of a post. So, enjoy a slideshow of the 2007 Highlights of Skelton Photography. You may click the play button to view the slideshow on this screen or click HERE to view it full screen.

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support, encouragement, and interest over the past year. It means so much for me to be able to do this for your families and to share your life, one moment at a time. I am so appreciative to my family and friends for helping spread the word of Skelton Photography across the state and then some. I am especially thankful for my sweet husband who is so supportive of my second job (including buying me a new camera for Christmas!) and putting up with me when I am glued to the computer for hours. I am excited about what the future holds for my family and to capture your life in 2008.

No comments: