Thursday, January 10, 2008

Family Session

Wendy called me from Wisconsin several months ago about photographing her family while they were home for Christmas. Christmas finally rolled around and I met Wendy and her husband, Ryan, and her parents at their home in Gallatin.
This session was very different than any other I have done-they were all grown-ups! (Well, I have done engagement sessions and such, but this was a family of grown-ups hanging out at home.) We roamed the house and looked at all 8 of the Christmas trees and enjoyed some family time for awhile.


This tree was AMAZING! It is decorated with dried flowers. I never would have thought to do that, but it was beautiful (and smelled good too!). The family joked that no one was allowed to touch it, but it is still pretty nonetheless. :)

This is the dining room tree with a beautiful pier mirror in the background. Wendy told me the story about she and her mother discovering it in a man's house when they went to find another antique. I think it was a great find!



Pregel Family, thank you so much for welcoming me into your home and letting me photograph your family.
Enjoy your slideshow.

No comments: