Saturday, January 5, 2008

Photographers

Jessica Claire is an unbelievably fabulous and amazing wedding photographer from California. I love looking at her blog for ideas and inspiration. She also is the developer of the amazing Shootsac (I got one just before Christmas!!). Jessica is having a free wedding photography contest for a deserving couple.

Jessica says she is looking for:
"-A couple who has a wonderful story or who has overcome great odds
-The couple must be getting married somewhere in the US in 2008 (if I am already booked for the date, I'm sorry!)
-The couple must be willing to appear on this blog and have their story on this blog
-The couple must not be able to afford a lavish wedding."

I just had to share this opportunity for someone to receive wedding photography who really needs it. If you know someone who would qualify for this, check out her blog post for more information.

No comments: