Friday, April 25, 2008

Ray Family

Last Friday I had the privilege of spending some time with the Ray Family. Lindsey is a teacher at my school and will be moving to Florida this summer. She told me that her family hadn't had any pictures made since she was 13 years old. We decided it was about time for an update especially since Lindsey is leaving soon. Lindsey scheduled our session on her mom's birthday and it was her birthday gift to her. How sweet!


We started out with some shots of just Lindsey. This was seriously the first shot of her out of my camera and it is by far my favorite! Isn't she beautiful?!
Lindsey's dog, Dudley, came for some family portraits too! He was NOT a fan of my camera! I have never seen anything like it. As soon as he saw the camera, he started barking.....Lindsey said he doesn't like electronics! I guess at this point he decided it was easier just to sit there and be cute.



Since Lindsey is moving, her house is for sale. She wanted some shots since it was her first house. And how CUTE is that house?! It has an amazing story-let's see if I can remember the highlights.......It was built in the 1940s on the top of Bays Mountain. It was moved in the 70s/80s (?) by the developer of this subdivision to this prime location because it was his mother's house. Lindsey bought the house last fall and her dad completely flipped it. He told me, "I wanted to doze it down, but they wouldn't listen to me."
I LOVE the pink doors!!

I love the sun glow in this one.
First family picture in over 13 years!


You can see where Lindsey gets her outer beauty from.
Mrs. Kathy is beautiful too!


While the ladies had an outfit change, Dudley and Mr. Mike watched some tv.
I think Dudley was really watching my camera.....


It was right before I snapped this that Mr. Mike said, "This is as fun as going to Wal-Mart."
What a compliment! :)
He was a great sport for the women in his life-I know they appreciated it.

Mike, Kathy, and Lindsey-Thank you so much for letting me hang out with you. I appreciate you being patient with me this week as we had one computer problem after another.
Enjoy your slideshow with the great song Lindsey chose!
Click HERE to register to view all of the images when they are available.

No comments: