Monday, August 25, 2008

Sweet Girls!

Last week, I had the pleasure of hanging out with three sweet girls! We met at a park on Saturday morning for some serious playtime and princess tea party!
Katherine is in my kindergarten class.
Isn't she a cutie?!
Mackenzie turned one in June-she had a fun time watching Katherine & Emma Grace on the "spinny thing." (yes, that is the official name!)


I LOVE this picture of Mackenzie.

Tea Party Time

The face of Emma Grace CRACKS me up!

Thanks for letting me play with you, girls!

Enjoy your slideshow!
Be sure to see all of the images on Pictage (sometime tomorrow).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are absolutely thrilled with the photographs of our granddaughters! They are wonderful. You have captured the pure essence of their childhood in the joy of playtime and make believe in your photographs. Thank you so much Denise. We are so proud of our photos.



Sincerely,

Janet and David Wright