Thursday, August 14, 2008

Maggie Turns 1!

I still cannot believe it.
Maggie is 1 year old.
We had a great time at her birthday party a few weeks ago. There were so many friends and family there. I know how much we love this girl, but lots of other people do too!
I am so thankful for Mark & Jana's patience as they waited and waited and waited for these pictures. School started the Monday after Maggie's party, so it has made it nearly impossible to get editing done!
I hope these were worth the wait.

I loved, loved, loved the little "birthday girl" t-shirt Jana had for Maggie.

I had taken her over towards the yard for the previous two pictures and she toddled back over to the action, then just looked up at me and grinned.


An attempt at a family picture. There were way too many distractions. :)

"Get me some cake!!!"



Maggie loved her cake. On Saturday night, Jana asked Maggie if she had fun at her party and she nodded, she asked her if she got a lot of presents and she nodded, and then she asked if she liked her cake and Maggie said, "Yea! Cake!"

Maggie got so many cool gifts.
Martha made her this beautiful smocked dress and matching hair bow.
I had Brandie paint her a canvas that says, "I have found my prince, his name is Daddy."
Of course, when it was opened, Mark said Jana has one that says, "I have found my king, his name is Mark." ha ha ha - be sure to check out the real canvas in the slideshow link below.

Jana's uncle made Maggie a super cute table and chairs for her bedroom.
(He will take orders, so if you like it, let me know and I'll get you his info.)
This is Maggie sitting at her table for the first time and "patting the table" like in Bible class.

Maggie and Papa-I LOVE it. :) Maggie loves ice and her Papa.

Maggie ran and ran and ran until nearly everyone was gone. Then, she spread out her towel (see the slideshow) and laid down on the garage floor. I think she was worn out.

Maggie and her Aunt "Deise."

Maggie, I LOVE you so much.
I hope you will enjoy your first birthday pictures for many years.
Enjoy your slideshow!
And the album of all of your images.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so worth the wait! There are so many pictures that we love, love, love!! Thanks!
-Maggie's mommy & daddy

Tina said...

OK, I am jealous!! Next year, your're getting an invite to my kids' parties. Have you done any with the tutu yet?