Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Richard & JeannaLynn {Johnson City, TN Photography}


Since the Mays were in town for Brittney's Senior Session, we decided to do a few shots of Richard & JeannaLynn for their website.
I love these two images of the three of them.....we just needed Brad! He was in Mexico on a mission trip, but I'm sure that when he sees these he will decide he will want pictures too! Maybe they will all come back and visit this summer (hint, hint!)??? :)


This next image is very "Richard & JeannaLynn" I think. They are wonderful marriage helpers & I am thankful that we have them in our life! They look pretty happy, don't you think?
(This shot took FOREVER because I was standing on the other side of the road and very nice motorists kept wanting to let me cross the road.......I didn't really need to cross the road. :) )


LOVE you guys VERY much! We enjoyed our much too short visit.
Hope you enjoy your slideshow.

No comments: