Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. {Johnson City Tennessee Wedding Photographer}


Our friend Stephanie asked me to document her mother's private wedding on Saturday.
I enjoyed being a part of their day!
Robert & Stephanie are both amazing musicians. This is the first time I was able to hear either of them play. They were great!

Mrs. Hettie & Mr. Don were waiting for their wedding music so they could walk down the aisle. They were so sweet waiting & listening.


I loved being able to move around wherever I wanted to get the best shot during this ceremony. I'm not often able to be towards the front. With the small group & the layout of the auditorium, I was able to do so.




Stephanie & her mom

The Happy Couple!

This was my favorite shot of the day!

I hope you all enjoy the slideshow!

No comments: