Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cameron & Family {Johnson City, TN, Lifestyle Family Photography}


I had a great time hanging out with Cameron and his family last week. Cameron turned 2 years old yesterday and his baby brother is expected in just about a month! I can't wait to meet Baby Carson! For now, enjoy Mr. Cameron and his "Green John Deere" fun.

Fun fishing :)

We went for a walk in their neighborhood to fish and enjoy the waterfall. It was gorgeous!

Super fun times hanging out in Cameron's Big Boy Room! This is a new favorite image for me.

Then, we went in Baby Carson's nursery to read some books. Cam had this book about tractors and trucks and he could name every kind: excavator, dump truck, Green John Deere, garbage truck, etc.

I LOVE this one of Katy & Cameron.

Riding in his car to CVS!

I love Fridge Phonics!

I LOVE this one of Cam & Travis. So sweet!


Thanks for letting me hang out with your family! I can't wait to meet Baby Carson. For now, enjoy your slideshow.

No comments: