Sunday, September 12, 2010

Rogers Family {Cleveland Tennessee Lifestyle Family Photographer}


On Labor Day morning, I had the great privilege of hanging out with Michael, Michelle, Matthew, and Miles. What fun times! We played trains and board games, read books, and ran around outside. Hope you enjoy a peek at our day!

This one below cracks me up.
I believe Miles was in the chair beside me wanting to stand up with me too.



Getting tickled by Mommy!

Matthew was jumping into Michelle's arms on his bed. She told him two more times and he said three more times. She said two more times and he said four more times. She said no more times and he said two more times. Don't you love how moms negotiate?!

Sweetest thing ever.....Matthew and Miles sat in the rocking chair together so Matthew could "read" books to Miles. He had to have read almost 10 books!


I loved hanging out with your family! Hope you enjoy your slideshow!

No comments: