Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Kids, Kids, Kids


I did portraits of 6 (Yes, 6!!!) adorable kids yesterday. The girls are daughters of a teacher at my school and the boys are the sons of her friend (also a teacher). We spent a little over an hour in Murfreesboro yesterday playing and exploring and giggling. (I was so thankful that I brought the bubbles! I told Wesley that was the best $1 I have ever spent!) It was easily the best time I have ever had taking pictures. I was a little nervous because there were so many and about the youngest girls, but the kids were AWESOME. They just played and laughed and had fun. And get this, the youngest little girlies cried when we left! Yep, I have to put that in my advertising-"Kids have so much fun they cry when they leave me!"
We got so many great pictures that I have spent over an hour and half trying to pick out my favorites to put on here....I was going to do one of each kiddo, but you can see how that went.
Oh well....meet these fabulous kids!

Collin

Carter


The boys

Macey was doing a great job--especially considering Collin was throwing rocks at her back as I took the pictures!

The Whole Gang

Sister Love!


Mommy and the Girls
Beautiful Macey



Makenzie was such the little model.

Madison playing hide and seek!


And Little Miss McKenna


Madison was wandering around with her blanket--so I spread out her little blanket and she just plopped right down! She was pooped!
Some self-portraits with the girls!

Thanks guys, I had an awesome time with you yesterday & can't wait for you to see all of your pictures--it may take me awhile though!!

2 comments:

Denise Skelton said...

Email from the boys' mom:
Denise,
Thank you so much for taking pictures of the kids yesterday.
I can't tell you how much we appreciate you. We've tried to do pictures
before with all the kids and didn't have very good luck. You were so
patient with them and made them all feel so comfortable that you can even
see that in the photos.

I immediately called Alicia to tell her how good the pictures were but she
was gone shopping. So I called her on her cell phone. I think she's
cutting her shopping trip short to get home to see them. I told her we would
have to save up enough money to order them all.

Thanks so much for your hard work. The kids had a great time. (so did I)!
Can't wait to see the rest.
Teresa

Denise Skelton said...

Email from the girls' mom:
Wowie-wow-wow! I LOVE them! Can't wait to buy the CD and share with the family. My mom is so impressed that you captured all four girls!! If you can capture one of me and kenny with them, well, then, you are a true genius!!! I was fixing Maddie's hair today and she asked, "We doin more pictures t-day, Mommy??" They had a great time!! Thanks so much!
Alicia