Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Our New News......

Wesley and I are excited to share our new news......We found out yesterday that he has been accepted into pharmacy school at ETSU in Johnson City, Tennessee. I am SO proud of him because our friend Matthew encouraged him in September to become a pharmacist--and since then, he has done all he needed to do to get in. He has done so much in a few short months. We are excited, but also nervous, anxious, slightly stressed, I could go on and on--we are REALLY going to miss our family and friends in Middle Tennessee, but we know this is the best thing for our family. We will be moving sometime mid-summer. For now, we are getting our house ready to sell (if you know anyone who is house-shopping, send them our way!) and making plans for East Tennessee.
The moral of this post is:
Make your appointments now for your spring and summer sessions (including senior pictures!)--I will be available on a very limited basis after we move, but if you need pictures after June, please email or call me and we'll see what we can do. Also, please tell your family and friends in the Johnson City area about Skelton Photography! (During the whole campus tour we had last week at Wesley's interview day, I kept telling him what great pictures we could take on the Medical/Pharmacy School Campus!!)
Here are a few pictures from the afternoon/evening.

Here is the envelope I found when I got to the mailbox yesterday. We were both so nervous and Wesley wasn't home yet. I had told him I was not opening it until he got home, but luckily the outside gave me the answer (although I still didn't tell Wesley-I had to get a picture of the look on his face!).

Wesley when he first saw the envelope!Wesley is spreading the good news!




It was Wesley's Birthday into Pharmacy! ha! Really I just thought a birthday cake would be funny! And it was tasty. :)
Our friends came to celebrate with us and enjoy an hour of 24! Above is Lindsey, Dave, Christy & Mikey. Below is Matthew (who started this whole pharmacy school idea), Morgan, & Maddox (Maddox was having allergy problems, so he wasn't too interested in the camera).

No comments: