Sunday, March 11, 2007

Tennessee Beef Agribition

This weekend was the Tennessee Beef Agribition at MTSU. My family has shown and sold cattle there for many years. This year we had some friends stop by to pet cows! All of our visitors (at least the kids) are stars on my website!
Bryson, Ethan, & Mrs. Donna from my school! Bryson was in my class last year and his little brother Ethan is in my class this year! (The boys' expressions in this picture crack me up--they are tricky to get to smile for a picture!)
Wesley and my sweet cousin Sarah.
Thanks to Sarah's mom, my wonderful aunt Carol, for taking that picture and the one below. Sarah, Carol, and I were all wearing pink and I was very disappointed that we didn't take a picture of us together! Oh well...
My Daddy & I showing.Wesley & I with Matthew, Morgan, & Maddox (isn't he adorable?!)Wesley & I with Dave, Christy, & Mikey-sitting on a heifer!
We were so glad that our friends came to visit us!

No comments: