Monday, April 9, 2007

Josie

Last Tuesday I had the pleasure of photographing little miss Josie. She is the precious daughter of Charlotte, a fellow teacher at my school. Charlotte was so good to abruptly reschedule for Tuesday due to weather (she glady rescheduled & she had strep throat!). On the way to Cannonsburg, 12 rain drops fell on my car, but it held off for us. Josie will be 1 year old later in the month, & she is adorable! I am looking forward to photographing her birthday party. Charlotte & her mother were wonderful to work with--her mom is a hoot! Josie loves her (that's who got all those huge smiles for us!).

After working all morning on Josie's pictures, I now am off to work o
n all of those Easter Pictures with a real lamb from Friday & Saturday. We had a great turnout despite the weather (it was freezing!)-we had a total of 12 appointments-that'd be 19 children! More on those later.
For now, here's Miss Josie...


I LOVE her eyes!



Josie & her mommy
The wonderful Grandmother!
Check out her little toes!



No comments: