Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Spring/Easter Pictures

This Friday & Saturday I will have the great opportunity to do Spring Pictures in Smith County:
I will be taking Easter photographs of children with a lamb and / or baby chicks outside, if weather permits (inside if not).
I will go to Dixon Springs on Friday and Saturday since that is where all the "critters" will be. If you are interested, please let me know as soon as possible so we can set an appointment time. Feel free to email or call (615-804-0925). I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Sitting Fee is: 1-3 children: $35, 4 or more children $50. CDs will be available after your pictures are edited and you have viewed them for $25 each or you may order prints from me--price list-
scroll down towards the bottom here
Please let me know if you have any questions!
.

No comments: