Thursday, February 21, 2008

Easter Mini-Sessions


I had someone ask me the other day if I was doing Easter mini-sessions. The answer is YES! The Easter mini-session will be similar to the Valentine's mini-session.
Our Easter Special:
~30 minute session
~sneak peek post on blog
~online proofing/viewing
~10 4x6 prints ($60 value) in a proof book
~all images available for additional prints and products on Pictage
for $65

Contact now to book your sessions.
615.804.0925
denise@skeltonphotography.com
Easter Day is March 23rd! Please allow 7-10 days for your proofs/orders to be ready.

Please note our location schedule for the next few weekends-we might be near you! (Of course I am available in the Johnson City/Kingsport area throughout the week.)
This weekend (February 23rd-Cleveland)
February 29th-Johnson City
March 7th-Murfreesboro AND Cleveland
March 14th-Johnson City
If you are in Cleveland or Murfreesboro and want to schedule a mini-session while I am there, please contact me ASAP!

No comments: