Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pictures........Finally

I checked my email a few minutes ago and found an email from my friend Cody with the subject, "Pictures......finally." He finally emailed me the sweet picture of Maggie and I from Camden's birthday party.
He also included a picture of the portrait his dad, Rick, painted of a picture I took of Ryder and Aprilia. Rick is an amazing artist--I was so excited when Kristy told me that he painted this portrait for them for Christmas. Until now, I had only seen a picture of it that Kristy sent in a text message. I can't wait to see it in person. Isn't it beautiful?


Cody, thanks for sending these pictures to me! :)

Today we are packing up what's left at the house and getting ready to move it all next weekend!! YEA YEA YEA!
Be sure to comment on last Monday's POST to have a chance at winning an awesome prize! I will announce the winner Tuesday.

No comments: