Saturday, September 20, 2008

Miss Kate Riley

I LOVE this baby's sweet face! Isn't she adorable?!

This sweet girl is the two month old daughter of our friends Jason & Julie. Julie redeemed a gift certificate for their photo session this week.

Kate turned two months old the day we had our session. I have never seen a baby so in love with a mobile. She literally went from screaming to smiling in a matter of about two seconds when Julie started the mobile!

After some crib and mobile fun, we went to hang out on her mat in the living room.


Check out the many faces of Kate Riley:

I love this look!

Kate has the prettiest baby lips.Daddy daughter time

Duke the family dog came to join the fun.


Jason & Julie, thanks for letting me come spend an evening with you. I had such a great time and hope we can do it again sometime.
Enjoy your slideshow!
Register to view all of the images on Pictage.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Love the last picure. So sweet.