Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sneak Peek 2

Grey & Megan are being so patient with me on getting their wedding pictures! I unexpectedly (but happily) moved schools this weekend, so last week was spent packing, this weekend was spent moving, setting up the room, and preparing for this week. I finally am getting a lot done on these images and couldn't wait to share these, so here you go! Of course, there will be many more to come!

Megan & Grey were married at Norris Dam State Park. Megan got ready in her family's cabin.
They chose a beautiful location at the park for their First Look.
I love this image Brittany captured of Megan's dad taking her to meet her future husband.



Grey had some silliness in him!

But he also knew when to be serious.



This might be my favorite image of the happy couple.



Megan and Grey, and families, thanks for being so patient with me. Many more are on their way!

1 comment:

Nicole L. Rogers said...

Beautiful images, Denise. :)