Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sweet Baby Cameron

Baby Cameron is such a sweet little guy. He was so calm and serene during our time together.
He was calm enough even that he fell asleep and nothing could wake him by the end!

We started out in his nursery where Cameron showed me his fabulous mobile.

This is one of my favorites from the session.
Katy is such a great mom!

We hung out in the living room for awhile.
We tried some shots with Cameron's "older sisters"-their two boxers.
That didn't work so well. I think in preparation for the next session, I am going to have to go hang out with those girls so they won't be so "excited" when they see me!
So, we focused on the human family instead.

We enjoyed family time in the bonus room.

Ummmm, and then he was OUT.
Totally out.
We even moved him around, took him outside, played with the dogs.......
Nothing.
Katy told me that not too long after I left he was wide awake and ready to go.
Babies-gotta love 'em!

Travis & Katy, I had such a great time with your family!
I hope you enjoy your slideshow & all of your images on Pictage.

No comments: