Monday, April 6, 2009

Pixel2Canvas

Several weeks ago I photographed a very special family.
When Roxanne from Pixel2Canvas heard that I was going to do this session, she immediately contacted me to say they wanted to donate a canvas for the family. I was so excited because as soon as I discovered I would do this session, I decided they needed one. I just didn't know how to swing it. Roxanne to the rescue! She was amazing!
Sadly, the mother of this family passed away the week we were ordering the canvas. The day she passed away, the family contacted me to say she had chosen a different image for the canvas than we had originally thought. I called Roxanne on a Monday to discuss the printing of the canvas. I explained that Sarah had chosen a different image from the one Roxanne & I had selected. I asked Roxanne if we could do 2 canvases instead of 1. Roxanne was immediately up for the challenge! She went to the office on a day when she wasn't supposed to & had the canvases printed. Then, she had them shipped overnight!
By Thursday, we had TWO beautiful canvases to deliver to this deserving family.

The best part of all was seeing Lisa's (Sarah's cousin) face when she came to pick up BOTH canvases. I hadn't mentioned anything about there being more than one until she arrived.

If you are a photographer in search of a canvas company-Pixel2Canvas is who you need! They are awesome!
Roxanne, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are simply amazing.

Beautiful gallery wrap canvases. Ready to hang.



No comments: