Tuesday, April 21, 2009

East Side Spring Formal

On Saturday evening, Brittany, Wesley, & myself had the wonderful opportunity to document the 5th Annual Spring Formal. It's THE Prom Alternative for Cleveland, TN, area youth. Here's the sneak peek I promised!

The Spring Formal was held at the Cleveland Country Club. The staff did a great job taking care of us for the evening.


Here's a peak at some of the great group that was in attendance.

East Side minister Jeff Archey has done a fabulous job planning the Spring Formal for 5 years. This was his last year as planner, but I am sure he will still be a great helper!


The opening entertainment was Cody Whaley from the Union Grove congregation. He did a GREAT job!


NeanderPaul was also part of the entertainment. I had never heard of looping before. It's pretty cool. Check him out on Youtube.

Senior Walk

East Side Spring Formal Attendees, I hope to have all of the pictures edited, slideshow up and gallery online soon! Be sure to email me (denise@skeltonphotography.com) if you want to be emailed when they are available (if you didn't give me your email address Saturday night).

No comments: