Saturday, July 4, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane!

It's that time of year again! We are getting ready to leave in a few hours for our annual mission trip to Jamaica (we have to get up at 2:30 a.m.!). I always cringe when someone asks us where we are going on a mission trip and I say Jamaica. A laugh, and "Jamaica?! That's not a mission trip, that's a vacation!" always follows. I can assure you that we are not going on vacation! It is a great trip and we look forward to it every year, but it is hard work!

This year we will be working again with the church at Ythanside.
We will be there for 2 weeks. When we return, Wesley & I are going on vacation. Skelton Photography will reopen on July 27th.
During this time, you can email me and I will respond as soon as I can when we return.
If you have some sort of photography emergency (I can't imagine what that would be, but if you do...), your best bet is to send me a text message. I will do my best to respond.
Thanks for your patience!
Enjoy some photos from our trip last year.
You can read all about it HERE.




I'll be honest, there are beaches and they are beautiful! But we don't spend much time there!

No comments: