Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Holmes Part 5-Celebration!

This is the next to last post of Ben and Kate's beautiful wedding. We had so many favorites that I really wanted to blog. So I did. :)
Here are the awesome vendors who worked to make this day so beautiful:
Flowers-done by family and friends
Cupcakes and small wedding cake-Babycakes by Lindsay Mizell
Petit fours-UT Bakery
Groom's cake-done by family and friends
Music-Ward Collins String Quartet and The Rough Edges Band (bluegrass)
Rentals-Anderson Party Rentals, Debe Campbell, Event Coordinator

The Rough Edges Band was great! Kate told me during the reception that they were a surprise from Ben's parents. How fun!
Kate's brother and Ben's sister gave the sweetest toasts.


I told you that I loved watching Kate look at Ben during the ceremony-it continued on during the reception too.

Fun girl talk!

I love the next four. I think they *might* be in love.
Thanks to Brittany for this shot. One of my favorites!

Ben and Kate-you two are amazing! Thank you for inviting us to be a part of such a beautiful day! We wish you a lifetime of married bliss!

No comments: