Monday, July 2, 2007

Great Girly Times

Last Thursday, I met my friend Gail and her daughter Sarah and her friend Kelly at the Greenway for pictures. Gail worked with me at Northfield and is also a lover of photography. She has been a great resource during this whole photography starting thing. I was honored to take some pictures of Sarah. She had just been on a trip to Europe with her grandparents and had bought this dress in Paris. Doesn't she look like a model?! She was a joy to photograph and I was so thankful her "entourage" was along to help! :) We had great girly fun time taking some pictures. Here are some of my very favorites.






I think this one above is my favorite.



Or one of these are my favorite too!


This one above is Wesley's favorite.




Thanks for a fun night, ladies! I hope you enjoy your pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for taking my picture! I love them you did an amazing job! I can not wait to see the rest. 750! haha. The one of all 3 of us is soo cute. I cant wait to see that little girl..kelly and i named her scaryella! haha. The entourage was a great help haha! Such a fun night..and some very girly times!
Love always,
Sarah Felder

kelly hamby said...

oh my!! we had so much fun!! sarah you were so so pretty!! denise you did an AMAZING job!! i think you should have put the picture up of the little girl!! ha ha!! these pictures are amazing!!
<><.. kelly

Anonymous said...

Denise you did an awesome job with Sarah's photos. She had a blast modeling for your camera. I'm very proud of your photography abilities! It has been fun watching you bloom with you talents and your business. May God bless you with your business and Wesley in his new adventure. We will miss you at N'field friend!
Love ya,
Gail