Sunday, September 30, 2007

What a Difference a Year Makes....

You may recognize Andy & Emily from my website--theirs is the picture on my homepage. The music for the opening slideshow on my page is Andy playing--he is amazing. Andy & Emily are good friends of ours and they were my first engagement session. I was so nervous when we went to do their session because it was my first REAL shoot. They were great in front of the camera and some of the shots from that day are my favorites I have ever taken.Today is Andy & Emily's 1st wedding anniversary. Since I didn't have this blog then, I thought today would be a good time to share some pictures from their big day. And while thinking about what I would write in this post, I thought, "Wow, what a difference a year makes." Things have changed SO much since this weekend last year. More on that later....


I thought Emily's shoes were SO cute!

Our wonderful group of Cleveland friends!

Okay, here we go on the changes since last year......Wesley & Denise--let's see....so immediately after the wedding, we left to drive to Johnson City for a few days. "Why?" you might ask....I was being a great wife and humoring my husband in this idea that he was going to go to pharmacy school. We came here one year ago today for Wesley to check out the pharmacy school and see if it was something he really wanted to do. One year later, I am typing this post from Johnson City where we are currently living in a basement waiting for our home in Murfreesboro to sell. :) In 3 years and 8 months (Graduation Day), it will all be worth it!

Cody & Kristy now have sweet little Ryder who only God knew about then.
(Next weekend we get to go visit them and take LOTS of pictures!! Whoo hoo!)

Camden was in Jonie's belly for Andy & Emily's wedding and now look how big he is!
And SO proud to have a cousin (sweet Ryder).
Kristy & I--enjoying life in Murfreesboro....now we both live somewhere else.

That's it for all of the changes.......(I think that's quite enough!)
Here are more pictures from the wedding day:
Andy ordered this canvas as a surprise for Emily.

Leah & Emma waiting for their big day.
Leah's mom is Brittany, my photographer friend who helped me shoot The Ritchie Wedding.
Emma is also a star on my website with her brother Grey.


I would also like to wish a Happy Anniversary to Mark & Jana! I'd post pictures from their wedding, but I had no idea the Skeltons existed then. :)

Jer. 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. NKJV

No comments: