Monday, December 10, 2007

Joseph & Rachel

Last Sunday afternoon, I met Vicki (our school librarian) and her kids-Joseph and Rachel-at Allendale for a session. Joseph and Rachel were pretty good sports, I totally remember that age and I am pretty sure I would not have wanted to take pictures with my brother then either. I think we got some great shots, so enjoy!
Here's your sneak peek and your slideshow link at the bottom.





Allendale was all decorated for Christmas, so it was a great backdrop.

And THIS is what happens when you ask a brother and sister to act like they like each other and touch for 2 seconds........



I think this is my favorite one from the day.

Thanks for putting up with me Joseph and Rachel!
Enjoy your slideshow.
To register to view all of their images when they are posted, click HERE.

No comments: