Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tyson's Christmas Session

We went to Cleveland this weekend so I could do a session with Tyson. Tyson's mom, Amanda, works with Leighann and loved their pictures, so she gave me a call.
I have never seen a child SO excited to have his picture made. Tyson was literally shaking with excitement. It was hilarious. He was so good and it went by so quickly. These are the excited faces!




After we got some of Tyson by the tree, his grandmother brought his puppy, Bo, over for a few shots. This series of shots makes me laugh so hard! It's kinda hard to get the picture perfect shot with an excited 3 year old and an excited puppy! I think these are priceless, though.

Tyson had Rudolph out for some special pictures too.



I LOVE these pjs!


Tyson loves trains and the Polar Express, so Amanda chose this song from the movie for his slideshow. Be sure to check out Tyson's train in the slideshow.
Enjoy!

No comments: