Monday, October 20, 2008

Randomness.......

I hope everyone is having a great week.
We had such a relaxing and normal weekend-no traveling all over Tennessee! I am caught up on all of my session editing-whoo hoo!
I just had to share this photograph I got of a butterfly while we were at my parents' a couple of weekends ago. I was so excited when I saw several colorful butterflies on the flowers. Of course, by the time I got back out with my camera, they were gone. I was patient and they returned and let me take their picture! Here's is just one. I LOVE it!
I still have a few mini-session appointments available. PLEASE call 615.804.0925 or email denise@skeltonphotography.com ASAP to reserve your session. This is really a great, more economical way to get a photo session of your family for your holiday cards. Remember how hard it was last year pushing the self-timer button on your camera, running to hop in the picture, and doing it at least 20 more times?! :) Let me do the work for you!
Here are the highlights one more time:

*30 minute session, up to 5 people
*approximately 15 images will be available for online viewing
*one digital file with release to print holiday cards or prints
*location: on or near the Greenway (contact for details)
$100
*Please note, due to scheduling-these cannot be rescheduled if there is bad weather
(we'll just keep our fingers crossed and pray really hard!).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of the labs I use is having a sale on 4x6s through the end of the year. If you have had a session this year and need 4x6 holiday gift prints, please contact me to get your order ready. 4x6s will be on sale for $2.00!!! for a limited time!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, I am in the process of selecting holiday cards. If you had a session this year and are interested in greeting cards, please call or email me (especially if you have color scheme preferences).
I have been looking at card designs as well as trying to get started on my Christmas shopping-it got cold this weekend and suddenly, I am in the Christmas spirit. Seriously.........I was ready to put up my Christmas tree this weekend! Thankfully, Saturday morning (before all of this started), I put a bit of fall decoration on my coffee table.....if not for that, I might have been singing "Deck the Halls!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I suppose that is enough randomness for now. Have an awesome week!
:)

No comments: