Friday, January 2, 2009

Katy & Matt: In Love

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas & New Year! I had intended to do a lot more blogging during my holiday break. Today is my last day off from school and I just realized I didn't get any of that done! But, I had lots and lots of family, friends, and Miss Maggie time, so I guess it's okay. :)

Katy and Matt are good friends of ours from East Side. Interestingly enough, Katy and I went to National 4H Congress together my senior year of high school. Then, Wesley and I started dating and I found out that she and Wesley were friends during high school as well. Isn't it a small world?! Thankfully, Katy and Matt have now returned to Cleveland and we get to see a lot more of them these days (well, these days that we are actually in Cleveland!).
Katy is very talented in the area of interior design and she stopped by the family farm last week to help us decide what to do with Wesley's Mamaw's house (that needs to be completely re-done!). After she spent so much time with us, I told her she and Matt needed a session!
I don't think married couples have pictures made of them often enough "just because."
Hopefully, Katy and Matt are the first of many "In Love" Sessions for 2009.

Whew. That was a super long intro (maybe my break from blogging has made me long-winded!).
On to some pictures!!

I met Katy and Matt at their family farm on New Years Day. They are building a house on the lot with this awesome, old barn.

This next one is my FAVORITE!


They are SO FUN and are SUCH a CUTE couple!

Right in front of where the new house will be...


I am pretty partial to these next two as well.



Katy and Matt, Thanks for your friendship, your house designing help, and being the first of my "In Love" sessions! I hope you enjoy your SLIDESHOW.

Blog readers, stay tuned for a re-cap of 2008 and our holiday fun!
xoxo
~Denise~

1 comment:

Tina said...

OOOHHH, I am liking the "in love" idea. You should run a special for Valentine's Day. I especially like the one where their house will be. They will appreciate that shot years down the road. I wish we'd had some shots made where we built our house.