Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Holiday Orders

This email was sent out to all 2oo7 clients last night. Be sure to check your inbox as there is a special offer in the email that is not listed below!

Hello, friends!
With the holidays approaching, I have added everyone's albums back to the website so that you may order items as needed. Photographs of your family make great gifts as do Gift Certificates (available in any amount)! CLICK HERE for more information on pricing of photographs, enlargements, canvases, holiday cards, and custom pendant jewelry, keychains, or Christmas ornaments.

New to Skelton Photography is the opportunity to have cards custom made for YOU. Giving Tree Paperie is a company that allows you to have cards designed just for you and your family. Jodi and I will work with you to get the right colors, designs, wording, and image for your card. These cards are priced as made since each set will be different and unique. I hope to have some examples up on my blog this week.

Please make your selections and get them to me as soon as possible. The holidays are a busy time and items take longer to process. I highly recommend that you have your orders to me no later than December 1st in order to receive your items in time for the holidays. The sooner the better!

I want to thank each of you for making this first year of Skelton Photography such a great success. I have enjoyed getting to photograph each of your families and hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!

Sincerely,
Denise Skelton

No comments: