Monday, November 19, 2007

Brittney and Tyler's Fall Session

Brittney & Tyler are our good friends. Brittney is Emily's sister-Emily & Andy's engagement session was my first official photography session ever. I have been waiting to do Brittney & Tyler's engagement pictures for quite awhile now. Tyler popped the question just a week before we did this session. After Brittney asked me to do their engagement pictures (the day after they got engaged), I had the idea to do a "Four Seasons" Engagement Series. So, we had to hustle to get these beautiful fall colors before they vanished away.

Brittney, Tyler, Emily, Wesley & I traveled to the Ocoee Whitewater Center (where they held the rafting events for the 2006 Olympics) for some fun. Emily was supposed to be there to help Brittney with any wardrobe or beauty help and Wesley was there to show us where the Ocoee was. After his job was done, he distracted poor Emily from her job and got her in trouble by her little sis. But, as you can see, Brittney is beautiful and did not really need any help in that area!

Brittney & Tyler, here is your sneak peek and slideshow. I can't wait for our next three installments of your engagement pictures and to see how beautiful and handsome you look on your wedding day.
Love you both!


This is probably my favorite from the whole session. I love the expression on their faces!




It was INCREDIBLY cold, so Brittney wore Tyler's jacket in between shots--they both toughed it out so well. They look so great, you wouldn't even know we were freezing.

This picture was taken after a very heated discussion on which tree or post they were supposed to be looking at.


Brittney & Tyler, enjoy your slideshow!

To register to see all of Brittney & Tyler's images when they are released, click HERE.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Denise,
The pictures are fantastic. I cannot wait until you come do my children! You are so talented!