Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lollipop Kids Consignment Event~WOW!

Lollipop Kids Consignment Event-at the Armory in Gray
The Lollipop Kids Consignment Event is this weekend. YOU NEED to there!! I have never seen SO MUCH stuff. Seriously! Wow. HERE is a link to my Facebook album from tonight. You can see all of the goodies! Sale info is below. Forgive the quality of the pictures-I had my little camera with me-I needed to be able to work and shop! I am exhausted-I don't see how Kellie and Astin do it. They are amazing!

Friday, September 18th

8 am – 6 pm

Saturday, September 19th

8 am – 1 pm

Most Items Half Price

Sunday, September 20th

1 pm – 4 pm

Armed Forces Reserve Center

Gray, Tennessee

Located Beside Fair Ground

For more information,

please contact

Astin Rice 423.833.1998

Kellie Harrison 423.943.0601

No comments: