Sunday, September 27, 2009

Owen Turns 1! {Cleveland, Tennessee, Lifestyle Family Photography}


Last Saturday, we celebrated Owen's 1st birthday with the Sneed Family (and lots of friends!)
I can hardly believe this little guy is already 1 year old!

Emily is super crafty and made Owen's birthday cakes. She did an awesome job! I guess it was worth her trip to the ER 2 nights before!
Beautiful and Delicious!

These cookie favors were awesome too. Maggie and I enjoyed mine the next day. YUM!

The Birthday Boy!

His serious faces crack me up! He really didn't know what to think of all of the people.


I was super excited to see Emily's grandparents. I know she was thankful they were able to make the trip too.

Sweet.



He really didn't know what to think about the cake either! :)

My favorite. I think I have mentioned before how much I LOVE this boy's eyelashes!

Happy 1st Birthday, Owen! We love you and your family!
Enjoy your slideshow!

No comments: