Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Below is the Holiday Greeting I emailed out to friends and clients.Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
We hope this email greeting finds you and your family well. We are currently in Middle Tennessee visiting my family and will go to Cleveland to visit the Skeltons on Christmas Eve. We are doing well in Piney Flats (Johnson City area) and are enjoying finally being in our own house again! Wesley is still enjoying school and made all As & Bs in a very difficult semester. Luckily for us, next semester is supposed to be even harder! We only have 2 1/2 more years until he is finished. He has expanded his woodworking equipment in the garage workshop and has successfully lost part of a finger on Friday-what a way to start Christmas break!
I am LOVING my new school and am loving that I love my job (how's that for a lot of love?!).

Skelton Photography is doing well with lots of family sessions and 4 weddings this year. We are hoping to continue to expand and have more business in 2009, so be sure to spread the word. Please check for updates on our blog- I often post family pictures and information on there as well so you can keep up with us all year.
I am attaching our Christmas cards for 2008 for you to enjoy. Yes, I said cardS. I couldn't choose between the two pictures, so I printed both. You are the lucky ones to see both of them!
May you receive many blessings and make wonderful memories in 2009.
Happy Holidays!
Love,
Wesley & Denise Skelton

No comments: