Monday, December 22, 2008

Maggie's 2nd Christmas

You know there MUST be a Christmas post of Maggie's 2nd Christmas! We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family including our amazingly smart and oh-so-cute niece, Maggie! We had Maggie's Christmas session one Sunday afternoon before lunch and bribed her with pieces of bread. I know, I know, what kind of people are we?! The kind who want cute pictures of Maggie for Christmas!

This is my favorite (as you can tell by the current blog header and my previous post about my Maggie ornament).





Stay tuned for lots holiday fun - and I must tell you that we spent the first night of my Christmas break in the ER with Wesley. Apparently, he should NOT work with machinery with blades (or he will lose more finger parts). See pictures of our holiday so far on my Facebook.
Merry Christmas!
xoxo
Denise

No comments: