Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A beautiful day....

I have finished editing Lindsey & Ryan's images and can't wait to share them all with you!
I had 37 images in my folder to blog but I am thinking that might overdo it.
So, how to remedy this problem?
1) Eliminate 6 images
2) Do 2 separate blog posts
3) Eliminate more?
Well, here is my attempt. Enjoy these details of Lindsey & Ryan's beautiful day.
Check back tomorrow (Thursday) for their full post!


Ryan's a musician and had his guitar out several times throughout the day. I couldn't resist getting some ring shots on his guitar.
Lindsey's dress was beautiful.


This is one of my favorite ring shots yet. :)

A ring bearer is a detail, right?!
How adorable is Mr. Mikey?


Check back tomorrow for more!

1 comment:

Tina said...

My vote is to do two blog posts. Beautiful pictures, particularly the ones with the rings and guitar. You are awesome (but you know that).