Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Maggie 9 Month Session-Part 2


Maggie brought her mommy and daddy to visit her Uncle Wesley & Aunt Denise the first weekend in May. We did some carriage pictures with her beautiful dress her Nana made her.
Our wonderful neighbor, Peter, was kind enough to let us use his beautiful backyard. This was very convenient as we didn't have to transport the carriage and Maggie and dress her when we arrived....
Maggie likes to chew on things.......like carriages.


She was SO HAPPY and definitely made up for the red couch catastrophe the weekend before!

I LOVED playing with my newest lenses!

Maggie's daddy was there to make sure she didn't eat too much grass.


We tried putting her in the carriage like we did in August, but she just wanted to bounce!

I hope you have enjoyed these sneak peeks.
Click HERE for a slideshow!
And, yes, I almost cried when I watched it. I love this girl!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denise-
I have only had a chance to look at the slide show that was on your blog, but what I have seen is amazing! In case I haven't told you lately, we love & appreciate you more than you know! You are an amazing photographer. Every time I share your blog w/ someone (to show off Maggie's pictures, of course), they always comment how wonderful the photos are! I know I have said it before, but I really appreciate how much you (& Wesley) love Maggie. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Love ya!
-Jana

Anonymous said...

Denise,
Jana told me to go to your site to see photos of Maggie. Well I am amazed! You are so talented!! What wonderful portraits. You need to submit them to Family oriented magazines (Family Fun would be good) I just love Maggie and I can see through your portraits how much you love Maggie and what you are doing.

Hugs & Blessings from,
Karen Kyle Hunsucker
Cleveland TN